Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been a while with so few words

Almost two years without a whisper? I shall surely be correcting that real quick. I am writing alot and striving towards finishing a draft of my screenplay I can set out into the world. I live in a fantastic city with lots of creative inspiration and I am much better writing things down into dialogue and fleshed characters rather than one liners and ramblings floating around in becky space. I miss this.

Here's an icebreaker:

25 Random Things About Me

1. I owned a Pink Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle skateboard when I was 11.
2. My favourite candy is Malteasers.
3. I live in leggings/jeans. depending on the day.
4. I won 2 medals for Baton Twirling when I was 13.
5. I am huge Spice Girls Fan.
6. I kept newspapers from Princess Diana's funeral.
7. I have never tried smoking. (and never will)
8. I have a fear of heights, sharks & underwater. You couldn't pay me enough money to go to sea world. I get nervous at petland and the fish tanks. ( I'll thank steven spielberg when I meet him)
9. I am slowly getting over my fear of spiders.
10. I love period movies- especially horrors that are set in that time.
11. I believe in ghosts.
12. I believe in aliens.
13. I believe we are all doing the best we know how.
14. I love photography- specifically black & whites.
15. My favourite actor & actress is Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
16. I am addicted to the colour pink.
17. My favourite drink is the Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks.
18. My initals are RAW.
19. My parent are my heroes.
20. I am not into sports.
21. I took easy classes in High School. I'm an artist, I don't need to take physics.
22. I hate cell phones, yet I gave in and bought one.
23. I wanted to be an actress.
24. I can't draw.
25. I can count on one hand the people who actually know me and I would trust with my life.

B

No comments: