Friday, May 25, 2007

L.O.V.E

My Sisters are my best friends
My Sisters are my worst enemies
My Brother is younger than me, my brother is older than me
My Brothers are funnier than me
My Mum is my own guardian angel
My Mum is a woman not to be messed with
My Dad is my own superhero
My Dad is always there to end a fight
My Nan is watching me from above
My Nan was never short of sharing her love for us all
My Granddad is a wonderful giant with a kind heart
My Granddad says 'fuck them all'.
My Friends are on the lookout for me
My Friends will never let me loose sight
They've seen me when I am great
They've seen me when I am bad
They've seen me when I was a baby
They will see me as a lady
They will know if I lie, cheat, steal, soar, fall, love, lose love,
wonder if I am ok alone, don't pick up the phone, on my way home.
They will see me through everything life will throw in my way

No comments: