Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ive got a map that leads to nowhere else but to your old house

fallen from the top, if I was ok, do you think I would be smiling? Randomly boarded a plane in canada and flew away to the place I once was on the shores of being 12.
I want to sit on stokes bay with you, shells underneath my feet, cant take my shoes off because there's no soft sand. just dead seaweed, sharp edged seashells, pebbles and the cold english wind.
picking berries from where we shouldn't, getting stung on the legs by the leaves and prickles of the bushes. walking everywhere to anywhere with you towering over me. the tv flickering at past my bedtime and the smell of sherry from down the hallway. I'll open a bottle to remind me of you in every way I possible can without a photo in my view.
I miss having fish and chips for tea at your house. being outside in the sunshine with you inside making tea. I miss you over on sundays and the never ending smile that you are. I miss the taste of cooking you made me eat even if I didn't want it. farmhouse cake will always be my favourite and first choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.